Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Blisters

Firstly, I am writing this using an on-line word processor from thinkfree ( www.thinkfree.com ). I believe that the on-line office suite is the way of the future. All of your docs, presentations, spreadsheets are stored on-line and accessible from any computer you happen to be working at. There is no software to install as the app is browser based and all AJAX driven. Is see that google agree with me and are slowly pulling together ( through company acquisition ) an on-line office suite of their own. Not being a power office suite user I suspect that I am not going to miss any Microsoft Office features that are currently missing.... not that I would know they are missing as I probably don't know they exist in the first place. So, allegedly I can easily publish this doc to my blog.... we will see about that in a little while.

Matthew went for another visit to the dermatologist yesterday and she put some more of the cream on the remaining moluscums. Margaret said she was more heavy handed than normal and Matthew's skin has really blistered up ( the cream burns, I guess it is something like what you can buy for burning off warts but much more potent ). Margaret had to wash Matthew down after a few hours to remove the cream and she could barely manage it. Matthew was crying (screaming) so much he was making himself gag. Man, it is a mess and must be so painful for him. We have been wrapping him in gauze and then sticky bandage. We are changing it morning and night...so twice now.... and both times the burns have weeped into the gauze and made it stick to him so it hurts him when we peel the gauze off him. He keeps asking me to make it stop hurting.... but what can you do? We are giving him kids pain killer to try and take the edge off it and that's pretty much all we can do. I really hope that this time we manage to get rid of the majority of them and not have to go back for any more of the burn cream.


Ok, let's see how easy it is to post this!

Well, it looked easy but it kept throwing errors so I gave up and cut and paste it.... oh well, I'll try again later

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would never store personal information esp financial on the net. It is risky enough using a PDA.
Even a pendrive really needs an encoded password but otherwise would be my prefered medium.